If you’re struggling with your academic assignments and are looking for an essay writer to help you, the first step is to understand the issue. There are many tips you can use in hiring an essay writer for the highest top quality of your essay. essay writing help You want to hire the essay writer who is familiar with the topic and has samples which you can look at to judge the level of their work. Make sure you are in contact with your writer during the entire procedure.
They are getting more frequent for writing assignments. These websites are fully automated, and you can choose topics, number of sources, pages, deadlines, writer level, and add-on features. Just enter your details and the person assigned for your project will be assigned to your task. custom writing Writer’s progress is viewed and you can make any changes that are required. It is easy to write and many writing sites have chat functions to allow you to chat with you.
Serbian Psychiatric Association (SPA)
17 Jun 2019
The Serbian Psychiatric Association (SPA) represents the rightful heir to the Psychiatric Association of Serbia and Montenegro, and Yugoslav Psychiatric Association (after political changes in the country). It is a non-profit national professional association, with more than 900 psychiatrists and many psychologists and other mental health care professionals. SPA deals with psychiatry and its related disciplines and it focuses on the improvement of care for the mentally ill as well as on the development of professional excellence.
The mission of SPA is to serve the professional needs of its membership and to promote excellence in education, research, and clinical practice, as well as to improve the care for the individuals with mental disorders.
Objectives of the Association
- Collecting knowledge on current state and needs of psychiatric services, as well as creating possibilities for education in the field of psychiatry and mental health care in the country.
- Organizational improvement of mental health care in the community, based on scientific, humanistic and holistic principles, with emphasis on territorial responsibility, continuous care, interdisciplinary practice and individualization of treatment (psychiatry for the person).
- Work on harmonization of educational programs at undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the field of psychiatry, including residency education and continuous medical education (CME).
- Respect of the ethical principles of psychiatric practice and of all kind of mental health care in the country.
- Prevention of mental disorders and mental health promotion.
- Destigmatization of persons with mental disorders, as well as destigmatization of psychiatry and psychiatrists.
- Establishing partnership with governmental and intergovernmental organizations, as well as with nongovernmental organizations, aimed at mental health improvement.
- Cooperation with patients’ associations.
- Improving communication, organizational and functional aspects of work of the Association and its cooperation with international psychiatric associations such as World Psychiatric Association, European Psychiatric Association, regional associations, etc, (organization of meetings, education, research activities and publication).
- Collaboration with the Government of Serbia and international organizations regarding the development and enforcement of mental health care policy, expert education and research, as well as providing adequate financing according to current health-economical data regarding global burden of mental disorders.
Executive Board (EB)
The SPA Executive Board is composed of the President, President Elect, Secretary General, Secretary for Education, Secretary for Sections and publication, Secretary for Finances and the Council. The Executive Committee meets at least four times a year.
The official journals of the Serbian Psychiatric Association are “Psychiatry today” – published by the Institute of Mental Health, Belgrade & “Engrami” – published by the Clinic of Psychiatry, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade.
Cooperation in organizing scientific meetings
The SPA organizes the National Congress of the Serbian Psychiatric Association every four years. It also organizes international and regional congresses and meetings, educational symposia and thematic conferences.
Under the auspices of Ministry of Health, Republic of Serbia and Psychiatric Association of Eastern Europe and Balkans (PAEEB) “Psychiatry for the person and social transition” Congress Centre “Sava”, Belgrade, Serbia Belgrade, 19-22 October 2008.
The XIV National Congress of the Serbian Psychiatric Association and the III Congress of the Psychiatric Association of Eastern Europe and the Balkans – “Psychiatry for a Changing World”, was held on 18-21 April 2012 at the Congress Centre “Sava” in Belgrade. The organizer of the congress was the Serbian Psychiatric Association, the co-organizer the Psychiatric Association of Eastern Europe and the Balkans.
Both congresses were co-sponsored by the WPA. The latter was under the auspices of the President of the Republic of Serbia.
The Institute of Mental Health and the International Society of Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology in cooperation with the Serbian Psychiatric Association, Helsinki Psychiatric Association and the Psychiatric Association for Eastern Europe and the Balkans, organized 6th Forum of the Institute of Mental Health and 1st International review of psychiatry (Interψ2014), 5 – 7 June 2014. Distinguished experts from all many countries were invited speakers at all congresses.
SPA organized many CME courses in various parts of the country.
Serbian Young Psychiatrists’ Section (SYPS)
The Serbian Young Psychiatrists’ Section was founded on 22 October 2008, with the objective of networking, informing, sharing the knowledge among the colleagues. The Section is a member of the European Federation of Psychiatric Trainees (EFPT) with their members proactively involved in the work groups of the EFPT, concurrently maintaining the close cooperation with international organizations.
In July 2009, at the Institute of Mental Health, the scientific and research Journal Club was established, coordinated by Prof. Dusica Lecic-Tosevski. The significance of the meetings is manifold – young physicians learn to filtrate the most relevant results and ideas from the expert magazines, discussing various ethical and professional issues and dilemmas as a team, learning about various forms of not only presenting and writing, but also discussing different theories discussingesenting, writing but also discussings as a team, learing the bzicles of d they were d to meetinand hypothesis, whereby they are able to broaden their knowledge of modern psychiatry.
Cooperation with WPA
The SPA President has attended all the WPA congresses since 1996 as an official delegate. Prof. Lecic-Tosevski, actual SPA president was WPA Zonal representative and member of the Board from 2005-2011. She was secretary and then chair of the WPA Section for preventive psychiatry and since March 2015 co-chair of the WPA Operational Committee for Publications, as well as member of many WPA Sections.
Cooperation with EPA
SPA members are active in EPA as members of the Council and Committee for Education and Sections. SPA took part in the research on ethical issues in the psychiatry in European countries.
Prof Goran Mihajlovic, MD, PhD
President, Serbian Psychiatric Association
Prof. Dusica Lecic-Tosevski, MD, PhD
Past president of Serbian Psychiatric Association
You’ve found the best place to find a professional online essay writer. We’ve put together a listing of services from top to the very bottom in order to help you locate an essay writer who is the ideal on the internet for your needs. When you’ve decided on your choice, contact the head of the business. They will be able to answer any questions you have and guide you through the guidelines for cooperation. essay writer He will tell you which deadlines to write within and who the essayist will beand how to calculate the price of your essay. Then, the applicant is required to sign a contract with the employee of the company and remain in touch with them for the specified number of days. When the essay is completed, the client will forward the essay to you and transfer money to the bank account of their choice.